About Me

My photo
Who i am in Christ: Chosen, Holy, Dearly Loved daughter of the Most High God, Wife of one, Mother of Seven, Aunt and Sister to 30-something, Bosom friend to a handful, Open heart and home to all.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Button, Button, I've got the Buttons!



Ok, today is the day I figure out how to add photos to my posts.

D#1 needs to replace a couple buttons on her favorite flannel. Do you think we could find a match??? In the search for the right buttons, i realized that my buttons had avoided the clean-out. So i brought them down from the attic, the hallway cupboard, and the craft room...i know, it's a lot of buttons. This is my Mom's collection, my Grandma's collection, my collections, and (blush) I even bought them by the 1/2 pound!

But still, no matching button! So she's going to replace them all with cute little blue ones. Good plan. In the mean time, i got to play with my button collection. The ones that are strung were done by me and my mom way too many years ago to tell you how many. D#3 helped sort them out and earned a couple of brass buttons as payment. She was as happy as I was to see her playing with my collection. Now they're in jars by color and type...where I can see them all the time. It makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment