About Me

My photo
Who i am in Christ: Chosen, Holy, Dearly Loved daughter of the Most High God, Wife of one, Mother of Seven, Aunt and Sister to 30-something, Bosom friend to a handful, Open heart and home to all.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Well, it's been too long since my last post. You see, I've been wondering what "Great Wisdom", "big deal" kinds of things i should post on my blog. What should it's "purpose" be. I want to make a "big impression", a "difference" in your life, share my "vast knowledge", answer all your questions....pshh!

The truth is, if i never post anything, i can never fail at meeting your expectations (which are really my expectations of what you want from me.) Probably, what you really want from me is what everyone else in my life wants...the real me. The one with the head full of ideas, the house that's undone but always open, and the bunch of kids always around her. You probably like my rustic kitchen with the big pots, iron pans, and 70's paneling, my big white van with the rubber mat floor, and my huge supply of craft stuff (but you might not actually want those things yourself). You'd like some honesty, ideas, and encouragement. I can do that. I may not change your life, but i would like to share it.

So, i've decided to take this "blog" thing seriously. I'm planning to post MUCH more often. I'm planning to share what our family is learning and making. Because life is just rushing by and I'd like to be able to remember the blessings that it's full of. (Teaching moment: it's not grammatically correct to end a sentence with a preposition, but I don't care)

More to come....soon!

2 comments:

  1. And we're off :) !! Looking forward to what you have to update on!!

    ReplyDelete