About Me

My photo
Who i am in Christ: Chosen, Holy, Dearly Loved daughter of the Most High God, Wife of one, Mother of Seven, Aunt and Sister to 30-something, Bosom friend to a handful, Open heart and home to all.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

In Which I figure out how to add my Etsy site to my Blog.

James and I have been adding lots of new stuff to the Etsy store. I started the store so long ago, but it started to seem like I never had any time to list anything. I taught JDM how to do it and now he lists all his own stuff. He's been great! But, I think it's time to get back in the swing of things and list some stuff. SO, I'm taking the advice of some of the bloggers that I follow and making it a priority to add new items to our store daily. As of this week, my tags are back in my store. Fun stuff to follow next week...after the yardsale.

Yeah. Yardsale. In March. I know, crazy, right?

Well...I have stuff that wants a new home so we're having a sale tomorrow and Saturday over at Robin's Horse Barn.

No comments:

Post a Comment